Metamorphosis

Thursday, June 15, 2006

6/15 games

Well I got all of the correct results but my scores were all inaccurate.

Ecuador vs Costa Rica
I've changed my opinon on the Ecuadorian team. They played really well. Attractive and solid football. I'm looking forward to their game against Germany, should be a cracker.

England vs Trinidad & Tobago
2-0 is a very flaterring score for England. I had no doubt that would eventually score, but thought they were quite poor. T&T defended quite well, but I doubt that they really believed that they could sit back and sustain the constant English bombardment. England will have much harder tests and need to move to the next gear if they want to win it.

Sweden vs Paraguay
I didn't watch the game, so have no comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home