Metamorphosis

Monday, June 19, 2006

My predictions for the 6/20 games

I'll only post my predictions for the games that really matter.

Germany vs Ecuador
I'm really looking forward to see Ecuador play against a solid team. Germany were not exactly solid against Costa Rica but they improved a lot against Poland. I think both sides will go for the win and I'm having a hard time coming out with a prediction for the game. I'll go for a 1-0 Germany win.

England vs Sweden
The English will tell you that they do not mind playing Germany, but in reality they do not want to play them. What are the odds of England beating Germany in a world cup, let alone one held in Germany? I think the outcome of the previous game will play a big part in deciding this one. Sweden were disappointing and I doubt they will trouble the solid English defense. Wayne Rooney will provide a big boost for the English who also need to improve a lot if they want to win it. I'm going for a 0-0 draw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home