Metamorphosis

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Predications for the 6/16 games

Argentina vs Serbia & Montenegro
This will be a very interesting game. I thought S&M were disappointing in their opening game against Holland although they have very talented players. They must win to stay alive so they will have to attack Argentina. Argentina were one of the most impressive teams so far, but they are so dependent on Riquelme. If he has a good game tomorrow they will win. I'm couting that he will, so I'm going for a 1-0 Argentina.

Holland vs Ivory Coast
Both teams looked good on their opening games so again this will be a tough game. Robben will again be they key for Holland and needs to pass the ball more to get V. Nistelroy involved. I'm hoping that the Ivory Coast play Drogba and Dindane on the attack and go for a win. I'll go for 1-0 win for Holland.

Mexico vs Angola
Mexico will be too good and will win it; 2-0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home